Turbidity Monitoring Device (Stationary Type)
This device minimizes the impact of the suspended solids color on the measurement through the use of the transmitted/scattered light calculation method.
This method eliminates variations due to unevenness of the suspended solids. This device employs wiper-type automatic washing that operates every hour on the glass surface that uses an optical lens, completely removing dirt and air bubbles.
- Transmitted scattered light method is not strongly affected by particle diameter or color
- Light flux monitoring function performs self-control of light source intensity
- The only light-concentrating system in Japan that uses an optical lens
- Waterproof technology enables wipers to operate even at depths of 300 m
- Wiper washing mechanism prevents filth from sticking to the device rather than removing it after it has already become stuck
- Accuracy of ±2 NTU even for the normal river turbidity range
- Thermistor enables water temperature accuracy of ±0.1˚C
Example of installation location
|Measurement Range: Turbidity||0 - 100 NTU, 100 - 1000 NTU||Measurement Averaging Time||2, 20, 40, 60 sec|
|Measurement Range: Water Temperature||-10.0 - 40.0˚C||Standard Output||For 0 - 1000 NTU, 4 - 20 mA or 0 - 1V (select)|
|Turbidity Sensing Method||Transmitted scattered light method||Power Supply||AC100V ±10% 50/60 Hz or DC12V|
|Water Temperature Sensing Method||Thermistor method||Required Power||Approximately 20 VA|
|Water Pressure Resistance||2.98 MPa (30kg/cm2)||Environment Conditions||Air temperature: 0 - 40˚C, Relative temperature: Under 90%|
|Protective Tube Material||SUS304||Paint||Panel surface: Munsell 5Y7/1 50G|
|Surface Treatment||Pickling||External Diameter||149 × 450 × 350 (Standard type)|
|Washing Device||Wiper-type automatic washing||Weight||Approximately 10 kg|
Many optional configurations are available for Model FNW-522.
We offer a range of suggested options depending on our customers’ installations and usage purposes.
- Additional measurement items (DO, chlorophyll a, etc.)
- 2 - 3 point type by water depth
- Handling for high turbidity or low turbidity
- Powered by solar panels/batteries
- Simple float type
- Power-saving wireless data transmission